My mom and step-dad came up this weekend to drop off a snowblower and spend some less chaotic holiday time together.
- Cookies baked: approximately 4378 dozen
- Cookies decorated*: All 4378 dozen
- Christmas shopped completed: 85%
- Bathroom knobs replaced: 2
- Bathroom shelves fitted: 3**
- Presents wrapped: 11
- Cats who don’t understand personal space: 2***
*After the parents left I had people over for more cookie baking/decorating. Less of a cookie party and more of a “I have baking to get done, you have baking to get done? Come over and we’ll get shit done together. With wine.” sort of deal.
**Just have to paint and screw into place!
***Schmutz especially does not really understand people with cat allergies who don’t want her all up in their face. She thinks they just need more snuggles to make them happier.